The 2012 Grand Cherokee was designed with the latest technology to set a new standard in comfort.
With the push of a button the Jeep® memory system kicks in for custom comfort. Select AUTO mode in the dual-zone climate control and experience tailor-made temperature.
An advanced infrared sensing device automatically checks the temperature of the driver and front passenger, as well as the air temperature inside the cabin to create a customized, comfortable environment.
The system includes solar sensors and rear-seat heat and air-conditioning outlets for excellent air temperature distribution.
Considerate features include:
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Dual-Zone Manual Temperature Control
- Cabin Air Filtration
Feature AvailabilitySelect model for specs:
- Dual-Zone Temperature Control, includes Manual Controls and Rear Outlets and Cabin Air Filtration
- Standard on:
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control, includes Infrared Sensors and Rear Seat Outlets and Cabin Air Filtration
- Jeep® Memory System
- Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel with Trip Computer, Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC), Audio, Speed and Adaptive Speed (if equipped) Controls
- Wood and Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel with EVIC, Voice Command, Audio, Speed, and AdaptiveSpeed (if equipped) Controls
- SRT Leather-wrapped, Heated Steering Wheel w/unique bottom rim, Steering Wheel-Mounted Paddle Shift Controls
- Standard on:
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Luxury Group II
Dual-Zone Climate Control
- Thanks for the Memories
The Jeep® Memory System controls the eight-way power driver's seat with memory and four-way power front-passenger seat, radio presets and exterior driver's side mirror and pedals for two drivers.
The new Ipad app
Explore the all-new Grand Cherokee on this application made for your iPad.Get the app
The All-NewExperience Grand
As Seen on TV
All things Jeep®.Tune in
Broadcast on YouTube®
PROTECT UP TO 5000+ COMPONENTSLearn more
Authentic Jeep® accessoriesPersonalize your vehicle
Jeep® brand fuel efficiency
Jeep® vehicle MPG.Take a look