The 2013 Jeep® Compass is all-weather capable and offers the comfort and styling you desire. The interior of Compass offers a modern, comfortable cabin with soft, premium materials, bright chrome accents and more. The difference is remarkable.
A long list of standard equipment includes: air-conditioning, power windows, remote keyless / illuminated entry and cruise control. Other niceties include:
- Jeep® brand focused steering wheel
- Soft-touch front door upper trim and armrests
- Backlit interior switches
- LED-backlit gauges with bright accent wrap
- Bright accent rings on the vents
- Padded center console with a split lid for additional storage
- Illuminated cup holders
- Large front and rear floor mats
- Fold-flat rear seat
- Carpeted cargo floor
- Uconnect® 130 System radio with CD Player
- Tilt steering column
- Compass Limited ups the ante considerably, with power accessories, Uconnect 230 radio with 6 CD Player, heated leather-trimmed seats, steering wheel-mounted audio controls and more.
The Uconnect® System features a 40 GB hard drive for storing digital music and picture files, and a Garmin® navigation system with real-time traffic information and voice-guided direction.
Feature AvailabilitySelect model for specs:
- Soft-Touch Door Armrest & Center Console
- Illuminated Cup Holders
- Bright Accents
- Air Conditioning
“Right Sized” Steering Wheel
Premium Cloth Interior
- Soft-Touch Materials
Elbows rejoice! Compass features a soft-touch door armrest and sliding console padded and covered in a soothingly supple texture for your driving pleasure.
- Sun / Sound Group
Includes Power Express Open / Close Sunroof, SiriusXM Satellite Radio+ with one year of SiriusXM Satellite Radio service and Nine Boston Acoustics® speakers including subwoofer and two articulating liftgate MusicGate Power® speakers.