The 2013 Patriot delivers 4x4 fuel economy – up to an EPA estimated 28 highway miles per gallon+ – so you can adventure longer.
- Dual overhead camshafts
- Dual variable valve timing
- Electronically controlled engine valve timing continuously adjusts to provide both maximum power and optimal fuel efficiency+ for any given throttle position
- Environmentally friendly exhaust manifold reduces emissions when the vehicle is started
Feature AvailabilitySelect model for specs:
- 2.4L World Engine with Five-Speed Manual Transmission 4X2 (22 city / 28 hwy)
- 2.4L World Engine with Five-Speed Manual Transmission 4X4 (22 city / 28 hwy)
- 2.4L World Engine with CVT2 and AutoStick 4x2 (21 city / 27 hwy)
- 2.4L World Engine with CVT2 and AutoStick 4x4 (21 city / 26 hwy)
- 2.4L World Engine with CVT2L Transmission 4x4 (20 city / 23 hwy)
- 2.0L World Engine with Five-Speed Manual Transmission 4x2 (23 city / 30 hwy)
- 2.0L World Engine with CVT2 and AutoStick 4x2 (22 city / 28 hwy)
- 30 Highway MPGen_pat_mpg_2012
- See all MPG ratings
- Driving Range
Get up to 408 miles on a full tank of gasoline+.
- Aerodynamics / Wind Tunnel
The Patriot was extensively tested in Chrysler's state-of-the-art Aero-Acoustic Wind Tunnel for maximum aerodynamics. The raked front windshield, roof racks, side mirrors and other key elements were sculpted to reduce drag and wind noise.