Patriot is filled with clever convenience features that are sure to please. For example, the available Electronic Vehicle Information Center displays crucial stats like average miles per gallon, distance to empty, compass, outside temperature, a trip computer, driver alerts and more.
The Limited Model ups the ante considerably by offering Automatic Temperature Control, power accessories and heated leather-trimmed seats. Other conveniences include:
- Cargo lamp that doubles as a bright, removable and rechargeable LED flashlight
- Sliding armrest in the full-length center console that moves up to three inches
- Standard 12-volt power outlet in the center stack for cell phones, electronics and other small appliances
- Available 115-volt outlet in the center console can power small electronic devices (150 watt capacity)
Feature AvailabilitySelect model for specs:
- LED Flashlight
- Sliding Armrest
- 12-Volt Power Outlet
- 115-Volt Power Outlet
- Premium Tire Pressure Monitoring Display
- Electronic Vehicle Information Center
- Outside Temperature Display in Instrument Cluster
- Power Sunroof (requires Sun / Sound Group)
- Air Conditioning
- Air Conditioning with Automatic Temperature Control
- Standard on:
- Remote Start
Three-Spoke Steering Wheel
Illuminated LED cup holders
- Instrument Cluster
The Patriot delivers outstanding nighttime visibility with an easy-to-read LED gauge cluster that is cool looking with its soothing green glow. The available premium Tire Pressure Monitoring Display, located in the Electronic Vehicle Information Center, features individual tire pressure monitoring that automatically checks each tire for proper inflation and alerts the driver if low or excessive tire pressure is detected.
- Remote Start
Nobody likes frosted windows in winter or scalding hot seats in the summer. Warm up your Patriot in the winter or cool it down in the summer — before you even enter the vehicle — with the remote start+
The system features two small single-button transmitters (most aftermarket systems only give you one transmitter) that project a strong signal to start your vehicle — strong enough to even transmit through solid walls!
- Sun / Sound Group
Weve made the shopping easy for you. The Sun / Sound Group includes a power sunroof, SiriusXM Satellite Radio+ (Standard on Limited) with 1-year of service at no charge, nine Boston Acoustics® speakers including subwoofer and two articulating speakers packaged in the liftgate.
Your fair-weather friend. Patriot offers an available express-opening vent, tilt and slide power sunroof, inviting nature along for the ride. (Packaged with the Sun / Sound Group)
Use the available HomeLink® universal transceiver to sync Patriot to up to three radio-controlled devices in or around your home. Buttons in the cockpit instantly bring devices like your garage door opener, security system or interior / exterior lighting under your control before you exit your vehicle.