Jeep® vehicle engineers improved comfort for 2013, thanks to improved seat foam and bolster design. Controlling just how much open air you want to allow in, is easy with one-touch-down power windows. Some powerful benefits include:
- Provide added security and convenience
- Lock and unlock your doors with available power locks controlled with the key fob
- Doors are still easily removable+
- Easy-to-reach center stack controls.
Adjust your side mirrors and melt away the morning frost with the available heated power mirrors. Front heated seats add to your comfort in Wrangler Unlimited.
Feature AvailabilitySelect model for specs:
- Driver's Seat Height Adjuster
Cloth front seats are sculpted to conform to the body and include a pump handle with a driver's seat height adjuster that can raise the seat almost two inches. There's also a four-way adjuster for the driver's seat to crank up the view.
- Quiet Story
With sound insulation inside the cabin, Wrangler Unlimited rides quietly, even on the freeway.
Some of the features that enable reduced noise, vibration and harshness are:
- Increased acoustical treatment
- Increased body stiffness
- Increased instrument panel stiffness
- Aerodynamic design
- Carpet underlayments, extensive body sealing
- Heated Front Seats
You‘ll appreciate the available heated front seats on a cold winter day. Heated front seats are available on the Sahara and Rubicon.