Safety & Security Tour
The list of Safety and Security features offered on Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited, is as far-reaching as its capabilities.
For example, the sport bar uses high-strength steel and is integrated into the B-Pillar that runs into the floor. This improves side-impact performance, vehicle stiffness, torsional rigidity and control at highway speeds.
Additional features include:
- Advanced multistage front airbags+
- Side supplemental airbags+
- Body-on-frame construction
- Energy-absorbing steering wheel and column
- Energy-absorbing front rail tips can be serviced after low-speed (up to 8 mph) impacts
- Integrated restraint system includes three-point lap and shoulder belts for all seating positions
- Pretensioners and load-limiting retractors on the front seat backs and strong sport bar design
- Off-road tested emergency brake system
Feature AvailabilitySelect model for specs:
- Boxed Body-on-Frame
Wrangler Unlimited's body-on-frame construction is fully boxed for added strength, stiffness and durability. A boxed body-on-frame design enhances suspension performance, reduces noise, vibration and harshness, and helps eliminate creaks and groans.
- Mid-Mounted Fuel Tank
Wrangler Unlimited's mid-mounted fuel tank includes wide-spaced frame rails to cradle the fuel tank between the wheels. The fuel tank features a robust 2.5-mm skid plate for added protection during off-road activity.