Jeep® Brand Ambassador
William Fox-Pitt combines grace with capability to be one of the world's greatest equestrians. Like the Jeep® Grand Cherokee, he makes tackling the most rugged terrain seem effortless. We are proud to have him as a brand ambassador.
Go to the Global site to learn more
Jeep® Grand Cherokee
Innovation Brought Us Here
We've taken our best and made it better. More luxury details, more performance and Best-in-Class Max Towing Capacity+. The Jeep® Grand Cherokee is the finest representation ever of what the Jeep brand stands for.
Eventing - the Equestrian Triathlon
Eventing is a three-day test of horse and rider, where skill and precision are combined with strength and stamina to be the ultimate test of a rider's ability. During Dressage, on day one, a horse and rider's ability to perform intricate movements are tested in an enclosed arena. On day two, the team moves to the Cross-Country phase—a lengthy, outdoor course covered with jumps and varied terrain. And on day three, the horse and rider must negotiate a variety of fences in the Show Jumping phase.
WFP's schedule goes here
†subject to horses' well-being
*MSRP excludes destination, taxes, title and registration fees. Starting at price refers to the base model, optional equipment not included. A more expensive model may be shown. Pricing and offers may change at any time without notification. To get full pricing details, see your dealer. Financing and deferred monthly payments for well-qualified buyers when financed through Ally Financial. Not all buyers will qualify. Interest, if any, accrues from date of purchase. Lease offers are not eligible for deferred payments. Deferred monthly payment offer not available in DC. Only those Maine and Pennsylvania residents who finance at 0% APR are eligible for deferred monthly payments. Must take retail delivery by May 31, 2012.
The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files and their arrangement herein are all subject to Copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution. Unless otherwise indicated, all marks displayed on FCA US LLC Internet sites are subject to the trademark rights of FCA US LLC, including each of FCA US LLC's primary brands (Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, SRT and Mopar), its model nameplates, and its corporate logos and emblems.
- The information on this website is intended to provide only an outline of the coverages, benefits and exclusions regarding Mopar Vehicle Protection Plans as offered and issued by FCA US LLC or a subsidiary. FL Lic. #65505. CA Lic. #0G94472. Services/component repairs made prior to the purchase of a plan are not covered. Complete details and coverage are provided in the Plan Provisions. All transactions relating to any plan are governed solely by the Plan Provisions of the purchased plan.
- Chrysler Group Service Contracts LLC (CGSC LLC) is a wholly owned subsidiary of FCA US LLC.
- Your Plan is sold and administered by CGSC LLC if you purchased your Plan in: Florida, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, Montana, Oregon, Puerto Rico, Texas, Virginia, Washington or Wyoming.
- Your Plan is sold and administered by CGSC LLC if your Plan covers an FCA US vehicle and you purchased your plan in: New Mexico.
- Your Plan is sold and administered by CGSC LLC if your Plan covers a non-FCA US vehicle and you purchased your Plan in: Alabama, California, Illinois, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, South Carolina, Utah or Vermont.
- FCA US Vehicle means Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, SRT, FIAT or Alfa Romeo brand vehicles only.