NOTE: Uconnect™ Phone and Voice Command are vehicle options which must be ordered separately. The buttons on the radio will only be active if the vehicle has been equipped with the option.
- The radio sales code is located on the lower right side of the radio faceplate.
- Unless otherwise noted, the information provided on the operation and functionality of the radios in this section is common to all non-touch-screen radios.
Seek Up/Down Buttons
- Press to seek through radio stations in AM, FM or SAT bands. Seek through tracks in CD.
- Holding either button will bypass stations without stopping.
- Press the TUNE/SCROLL control knob and BASS, MID, TREBLE, BALANCE and FADE will display. Rotate the TUNE/SCROLL control knob to select the desired setting.
- The auxiliary (AUX) jack allows a portable device, such as an MP3 player or a cassette player, to be plugged into the radio and utilize the vehicle's audio system to amplify the source and play through the vehicle speakers.
- Pressing the AUX button will change the mode to auxiliary device if the AUX jack is connected.
- The control of the external device cannot be provided by the radio; use the device controls instead.
- Press and hold the TIME button until the hours blink; turn the TUNE/SCROLL control knob to set the hours.
- Press the TUNE/SCROLL control knob until the minutes begin to blink; turn the TUNE/SCROLL control knob to set the minutes.
- Press the TUNE/SCROLL control knob to save the time change.
- To exit, press any button/knob or wait five seconds.
- Press the SET/RND button once and SET 1 will show in the display. Then select the button (1-6).
- A second station may be added to each push button. Press the SET/RND button twice and SET 2 will show in the display, then select button (1-6).
The MyGIG® (Uconnect System+) offers a user-friendly approach to today's connected technology. From music to travel destinations, MyGIG connects you to the things that matter most. Leave it to MyGIG to make technology simple. Learn More
Update your music database with the latest Artist Name, Song Title, Album, Album Art, Track information and more. Learn More
With over 130 channels, SIRIUS Satellite Radio brings you more of what you love. You get 100% commercial-free music from nearly every genre, artist-dedicated channels and live performances you can't hear anywhere else.
Hear the best sports coverage with live play-by-play and expert talk including every NFL® game, every NASCAR® race, college sports and more. The biggest and most compelling names in talk with Howard Stern and Martha Stewart, laugh-out-loud comedy with Jamie Foxx's The Foxxhole and Blue Collar Comedy, world-class news, family programming, local traffic & weather every 4 minutes and much more. With the first year of service provided at no charge, you'll agree that this is one option you really have to listen to.