INTRODUCING THE U.S. ARMY-INSPIRED 2004 JEEP® WRANGLER WILLYS®
It's the stuff of legend: the U.S. Army requested a vehicle - and drove off in a hero. The Willys MB, its spirit forged by the fire of combat and honed in the heat of battle, seared its way into the hearts of warriors fighting for freedom. Fierce emotional bonds often developed between a soldier and his Jeep. The faithful MB earned a place in every GI's heart, in every area of combat, in every conceivable role. As General Dwight D. Eisenhower said, "America could not have won World War II without it."
The legacy continues today with the introduction of the Limited-Edition 2004 Jeep Wrangler Willys. Reminiscent of the soldiers' experiences with the original Willys MB during WW II, today's collectors, veterans, outdoor enthusiasts and adventurers will find themselves establishing a powerful bond with their faithful new Jeep Wrangler Willys.
- Exclusive Moss Green exterior color
- Unique "WILLYS" decal at cowl side
- Diamond-plate sill guards painted Dark Green
- Body-color fender flares
- AM/FM stereo radio with CD player and seven speakers (includes subwoofer in center console) - no extra charge
- 4.0L Power Tech I-6 engine
- Quadra-Coil suspension
- Command-Trac® four-wheel-drive system
- Tow hooks
- Fog lamps
- Full-size spare tire with matching wheel
- Lockable full-center console with four cup holders
- Removable half-doors and fold-down windshield*
*Be sure to follow all instructions in Owner's Manual for removal of tops, doors and lowering of windshield.
Driving with doors off and windshield down is for off-road use only.
DaimlerChrysler Corporation reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, in prices, specifications, equipment, colors and materials.
Jeep is a registered trademark of DaimlerChrysler Corporation.
See the Jeep Wrangler Willys