Wheels & Tires
You'll travel in style mile after mile with Compass's adventurous and eye-catching mix of standard and available wheels.
Feature AvailabilitySelect model for specs:
- 18-Inch Painted Aluminum Wheels
- Standard on:
- 18-inch Chrome-Clad Aluminum Wheel
- Available on:
- 18-Inch Painted Satin Silver Cast-Aluminum Wheels
- Standard on:
- P215/55/R18 Firestone® Firehawk® Black Sidewall, All-Season Performance Tires
- 17-inch Cast Aluminum Painted Wheels
- P215/60/R17 Firestone® Affinity Black Sidewall, All-Season Touring Tires
- P215/65/R17 Goodyear Wrangler SR-A®, Outline White Letter, All-Terrain Tires
- Premium Tire Pressure Monitoring Display
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Warning Lamp
18-inch Chrome-Clad Aluminum Wheel
18-Inch Painted Satin Silver Cast-Aluminum Wheels
17-Inch Cast-Aluminum Painted Wheels
- Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
Both of Compass’s Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems regularly check inflation levels for optimal safety, security, performance and fuel economyen_epa_2009compass_4x2_24L.
According to fueleconomy.gov, you can improve your gas mileage by around 3.3— percent by keeping your tires inflated to the proper pressure. Proper inflation also benefits the life of your tires.
Compass Sport and Latitude models alert you to low pressure via a warning lamp, while Limited's and Limited 70th Anniversary premium Tire Pressure Monitoring Display shows individual tire pressure readouts.
- Wheel Locks
Look good while keeping your wheels safe and secure with wheel locks. For more on this Jeep® accessory by Mopar visit mopar.com.