The 2013 Jeep® Compass 4x2 delivers excellent fuel economy — an EPA estimated 30 highway miles per gallon+ — so you can enjoy your adventure longer. Its engines are loaded with efficient, clean technology .
- Dual overhead camshafts and 4-valve design
- Dual variable valve timing and tuned intake manifold with electronic active charge motion control valves
- Electronically controlled timing continuously adjusts to provide either maximum power or optimal fuel efficiency
- Environmentally friendly exhaust manifold/system reduces emissions when the vehicle is started
- Dual counter-rotating balance shafts for added smooth operation
Feature AvailabilitySelect model for specs:
- 2.4L World Engine with Five-Speed Manual Transmission 4x2 (23 city / 28 hwy)
- Available on:
- 2.4L World Engine with Five-Speed Manual Transmission 4x4 (22 city / 28 hwy)
- Available on:
- 2.4L World Engine with CVT2 and AutoStick Transmission 4x2 (21 city / 27 hwy)
- 2.4L World Engine with CVT2L Transmission 4x4 (20 city / 23 hwy)
- 2.0L World Engine with CVT2 and AutoStick Transmission (22 city / 28 hwy)
- 2.0L World Engine with Five-Speed Manual Transmission (23 city / 30 hwy)
- Standard on:
- 30 Highway MPGen_2013_cmp_wards_small_cross_utility_vehicle
- See all MPG ratings
- Driving Range
Get up to 408 miles on a tank-full of gasoline+.
Compass was extensively tested in Chrysler Group’s state-of-the-art aero-acoustic wind tunnel for maximum aerodynamics. The steeply raked front windshield, roof rails, side mirrors and other key elements were sculpted to reduce drag and wind noise.