JEEP® GRAND CHEROKEE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Ventilated front seats are standard on the 2023 Jeep® Grand Cherokee L, Trailhawk®, Overland and Summit, and available on the 2023 Limited as part of the Luxury Tech Group II.
The standard configuration of the 2023 Jeep® Grand Cherokee L seats 6. With the optional bench seat, it will seat 7 including the driver.
Quadra-Drive® II, Quadra-Trac II ® and Quadra-Trac I ® are full-time systems, so vehicles equipped with these systems are always in four-wheel-drive mode.
The 2023 Jeep® Grand Cherokee is available with four proven 4x4 systems.
The length of the 2023 Jeep® Grand Cherokee L is 204.9 inches. This is 11.4 inches longer than the 2-row model.
There are two methods to reset the oil change light on the 2023 Jeep® Grand Cherokee.
For vehicles Equipped With Keyless Enter ‘n Go™, use the steering wheel instrument cluster display controls to perform the following steps:
1. Without pressing the brake pedal, push the ENGINE START/STOP button and place the ignition in the ON/RUN position (do not start the engine).
2. Push and release the down arrow button to scroll downward through the main menu to “Vehicle Info.”
3. Push and release the right arrow button to access the “Oil Life” screen.
4. Push and hold the OK button to reset oil life. If conditions are met, the gauge and numeric display will update to show 100%. If conditions are not met, a pop-up message will appear: “To reset oil life, engine must be off with ignition in run.” The display will remain on the “Oil Life” screen.
5. Push and release the up or down arrow button to exit the submenu screen.
The secondary method of resetting engine oil life is as follows:
1. Without pressing the brake pedal, push the ENGINE START/STOP button and place the ignition to the ON/RUN position (do not start the engine).
2. Fully press the accelerator pedal, slowly, three times within 10 seconds.
3. Without pushing the brake pedal, push the ENGINE START/STOP button once to return the ignition to the OFF position.
NOTE: If the indicator message illuminates when you start the vehicle, the oil change indicator system did not reset. If necessary, repeat this procedure.
The fuel tank on the 2023 Jeep® Grand Cherokee and Grand Cherokee L holds 23 gallons of gasoline. The 2023 Grand Cherokee 4xe fuel tank holds 19 gallons of gasoline.
The 2023 Jeep® Grand Cherokee is available with a head-up display that allows you to monitor vehicle speed, navigation instructions, driver assistance features and more right on your windshield, if equipped. The head-up display is optional on Overland and Summit models with the Advanced ProTech group.
The 2023 Jeep® Grand Cherokee offers up to 357 horsepower, when equipped with the 5.7L HEMI® V8 engine. When equipped with the 2.0L I4 DOHC DI TURBO PHEV engine the Jeep® Grand Cherokee offers up to 375 horsepower, and with the 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine it boasts up to 293 horsepower.
With the 5.7L engine available on the Grand Cherokee L (3-row), the 2023 Jeep® Grand Cherokee can tow up to a maximum of 7,200 pounds, when properly equipped. The Pentastar® 3.6L V6 engine has a max towing capacity of 6,200 pounds and the 2.0L I4 DOHC DI TURBO PHEV engine has a max towing capacity of 6,000 pounds.